Friday, May 25, 2012

Hi, my name is Ruby, & I am addicted to music.
Real talk...I'm not joking lol. I come from a family where addiction is genetic. I've never done a drug in my life, & sure I've tried alcohol, but I hate the taste...therefor, I have never gotten drunk. Ever.

Music consumes a big majority of my time. I cannot function properly without it.
I go to many shows & have seen so many acts in a short amount of time (thank God for music festivals).

I decided to start this blog simply for the fact that I love to share what I have my ears on. Many of my friends & peers respect my musical taste, & I just want to dedicate a spot on the internet to share all my little musical nuggets. I post a million songs on facebook & I'm sure my FB friends get a bit irritated with all those post.

My goal is to highlight some of my favorite songs, favorite artists, & share my concert experiences, along with photos & footage. Hope my audience grows. Stay tuned, I will continue to share the love of my addiction, from hip hop to indie rock to latin oldies to psychedelic rock.

1 comment: